As a member of our Quality Assurance Team you will design comprehensive test plans and effectively report defects using a variety of mobile devices and platforms. The QA Engineer will identify, analyze, and document problems with mobile videostreaming applications following an established QA methodology.
What you get to do every day:
* The QA Tester will be responsible for design and executing test cases against products, reporting, tracking, verifying defects found.
* Perform system testing, black box functional testing, UI testing, regression testing and performance testing.
* Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
* Prepares reports to communicate involvement and results of quality assurance activities.
* Write detailed and concise defect reports.
* Work closely with a wide variety of team members in different global locations such as Product Development, Management and Product Owners.
* Accurately estimate time and risk associated with new features or existing defects.
Required Skills/Personal Requirements
* Must have 2+ years of QA testing experience preferably in a gaming environment. Mobile experience is a must (iOS and Android).
* Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable
* Ability to multitask in a fast, dynamic environment and maintain a professional and positive attitude with team members
* Ability to choke a network (in order to emulate mobile unstable connection) for all types of applications we have.
* Ability to change and measure incoming / outgoing network speed.
* Ability to log an incoming / outgoing traffic for all types of mobile applications we have.
* Ability to measure and report the quality of video / audio streams.
applicant must own a number of devices available for testing (at least a few Android phones / Tablets, iPhone 4 /5 + iPad).