RETS Data Feed using PHP
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Goal of project:
- Be able to easily configure RETS data pulls
- Ongoing updates of RETS data
- Design that can incorporate other RETS regions (currently we are using Marketlinx in Sothern California and Hawaii, but will eventually expand to other ares).
- Code base should be in PHP and if possible use a well supported project (phRETS, VieleRETS)?
- MySQL data structure should correctly match data types (i.e. no truncation of data)
In addition to setting up the basic RETS data feed we would like to implement triggers and post processing calls so that over time we can easily make modifications to how the data is processed before it is stored in the database.
The initial stage in this job is only to setup the RETS data feed. Once completed we will evaluate whether to build a front end from scratch or modify an existing wordpress plug-in / theme. This can quickly turn into a full time / long term work relationship.