Real Estate Assistant
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am in need of a real estate assistant to assist with many different facets of my business. This person needs to be very computer savvy, be able to communicate well, be driven to obtain results, not get frustrated easy, have EXCEPTIONAL follow up skills, and work well with limited supervision. The tasks would be as follows;
1) write contracts and submit to me for approval, then submit to listing agent, follow up on receipt of offer and follow up on outcome
2) must be computer savvy as you will be working on many different web based programs to submit offers
3) must be learn able as I will be teaching you how to pull mls comps
4) must offer exceptional customer service to our clients and follow through
5) will be working on short sales and dealing with negotiators to follow up on needed docs
6) will be calling clients regarding needed docs & weekly sending them an update on their short sale
7) will be putting houses on Craigslist and many other online resources
8) other related tasks as needed
Most of the job will be submitting offers, checking on the statuses of short sales and online marketing. Must be very computer literate. Job will start at up to $4 per hour, 10 hours a week to start. Qualified candidates will quickly increase in hours and I will review for a raise after 90 days. I am an easy going employer, will not look over your shoulder and therefore you must be self motivated to deliver results. Must have skype, a printer & scanner to be able to do this job. Knowledge of adobe is necessary also as you will often need to replace pages in a pdf from unsigned copies to signed copies when documents come back from clients signed. Again, it's easy to train, it's not a hard task to do, but you must have the software necessary to complete the task. Ask me any questions about the job you would like before submitting your application. Thanks.
Skills: pdf, computer-literacy, communication-skills, teaching