Real Estate Assistant
Real Estate Assistant
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
1.Call a list of For Sale by Owners(fsbos), Expired and Pre-Foreclosure leads from Lead Manager, and secure a listing appointment for our agents to drop by and conduct a listing presentation, show them how we can be different with any other real estate companies and how we do it.-
2.Call to follow up on Buyer Leads from the company Lead Manager and probe to know more about their current situation. Qualify and Screen them according to the timeframe that they are looking to move, What exactly they are looking for, reason for moving, If they have talked to a Lender or not and make sure to cover as much details and input the information in Lead Manager system, and Dispose the lead whether as Warm, Cold, Hot or Nurture.
3.Call CPA’s, Attorneys, Lending and Financial companies to set up "Face to Face" appointments for agents to meet them and discuss a possible business opportunity. Offer them the opportunity to be our preferred lender in exchange for providing us referrals and leads or making us their preferred Real Estate Agency to work for.
4.Answer incoming calls from interested buyers and sellers looking to sell their properties and from buyers inquiring on a specific property or to schedule a showing.
5.Post Ads on the different free classified websites on a 5 hour shift and comply with strict posting guidelines and regulations to ensure ads are posted successfully and are not ghosted or flagged.
- Must be able to call US telephone numbers
- Pleasant telephone voice, able to speak English clearly, fluently, and without a strong accent
- Previous sales, marketing, cold calling, outbound calls, appointment setting, customer service or call center experience
- Ability to Follow Directions
- Assertive Telephone Manner
- Ability to customize the script as needed
- Great attitude, personality, self-motivated, team player, honest and reliable
- Good communication with other colleagues
- Short learning curve
- Ability to have great phone sales skills to overcome potential property seller objections.
- Good listener and probing skills in sales and marketing will depend on the needs of the customers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to diligently follow up with prospects as needed and required.
- Ability to keep a consistent working schedule -(US Pacifiic Time-Business Hours: 05:30pm -8:30pm )
We will interview via skype.
Please submit your qualifications with resume and refrences
Project will be for 15-20 hours per week
PAY – we are paying a starting hourly rate of between ($2.22 to $3.33 depending on contractor calling experience) and will pay a performance bonus of $15 per appointment booked, and another $25 when the outside agent takes the listing (gets them to sign paperwork with us). For every hour you work, you should be able to book 1 appointment. And for every 2 appointments, you should get 1 listing. So, for 1 hours work, that’s $15 for 1 appointment, and half of a $25 listing fee, or $12.50, equals $27.50 per hour. There are agents on our team who can book 2 or 3 appointments per hour. It’s all up to your skills and how focused you are on learning the scripts and dialogues and quickly following up with as many people as possible. You’ll be paid every 2 weeks, via Odesk, after we review our sales task records and confirm any bonus pay. All bonus pay will be made upon listing apptment follow up by you...and listings signed.
Skills: marketing, english, real-estate