Real Estate VA for admin & support
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We currently are looking for a charismatic, motivated and dedicated candidate to fill the role of being our Real estate Virtual Assistant for Admin/Sales/Customer Service Support.
This position starts out part-time but for the right candidate the position can and will become full time as we are looking for the person who can handle multiple task and multiple roles as business needs demand.
I will train the right person with great attitude and great work ethic but it is preferred that you have some experience as a VA. I'm looking for a candidate who can handle different tasks (coachable and willing to be trained) on an ongoing basis.
Task & the scope of the work includes the following:
-Research, data entry & typing, general admin and business service, transcription, light bookkeeping,
-Email support (answering questions and fulfilling orders)
-Phone support (I will have a skype # forwarded to your skype during active work times.)
-All other times will go straight to voicemail, which will then be forwarded to email for follow-up)
-Screening leads daily, Order Fulfillment, Sales support, Customer Service support, Advertising and Marketing, Lead Generation and Appointment Setting.
-Project management, workflow or process mapping, wordpress website updating, to help upload/submit articles to our Blog and directories,
-Basic knowledge of internet-marketing and websites - auto-responders, squeeze pages, email campaigns
-Assist in managing direct mail campaign
It would be a plus if you are familiar with task such as setting up an email marketing system like aweber or constant contact, social media marketing, setting up social media profiles, can help manage social media accounts, PR, market research, lead generation, craigslist, blogging, seo, article marketing, video editing, graphic design
We are willing to teach/train but you must have some experience to get started on some basic work and get trained on more advanced task later on. We are looking for someone we can work with on a long term basis, who can become an integral part of the team.
Our requirements are:
someone who is an independent thinker "Think Outside the Box" and can handle many task at a time and can finish them in a timely manner.
The position requires a self-starter, who works well with others and independently and doing tasks on time and as instructed.
Someone who is loyal and honest, hardworking and able to easily adapt to the company functions.
Communication is very important to me. A report of the work completed need to be uploaded at the end of each work day. I will submit all the tasks to be completed through email, text, or phone and it is expected for them to be done in a reasonable time period.
1) good command of the English language.
2) Have good general VA skills to be included but not limited to the ability to - work over the phone, email management, online research & other admin skills
3) Be comfortable with some training to discuss very basic Customer/Technical support Q&A issues with clients - very basic type support skills.
4) Individuals with prior verifiable experience is preferred but willing to train the right applicants
5) Have a quiet location and reliable high-speed Internet capable of supporting a business-quality VoIP call, if not then you should agree to upgrade it to the necessary speed, when we hire you.
6) You must be looking for long term commitment as we are looking for individuals to become part of our team.
7) Have Skype or other VOIP solution
8) Good computer skills to include; Dropbox, Excel, Word, Email, PDF, .
9) The ability to communicate orally & in written format is essential.
10) Comfort level and talent with "warm" calling in a B2B environment
11) Good organization and detail skills are a must and generate reports
12) Self-starter and motivated
13) Prior B2B sales, support, service skills are HIGHLY desirable
The timezone that you need to be available for is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US), and the hours to operate in are Part-time throughout the week as needed, mostly Monday through Friday for a few hours and every other Saturday for a couple of hours or as needed.
Position will start part-time with potential to increase to full-time as you learn and get more familiar and efficient with the job.
Training, online resources, and a Skype account with Skype credit will be provided for everything above. As you get more experience pay increase and Potential bonuses may be paid also. Please submit your best offer.
Only respond to this job posting if you are SERIOUSLY interested in the position.
Please respond with your availability, samples, examples, or descriptions of past work.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Financial Research Analyst
- Hourly – Real Estate VA for lead Generation followup Calling And Sales
- Hourly – Real Estate VA for Research and Marketing