1. Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
2. Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
3. Handle and resolve customer complaints.
4. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
5. Provide pricing and delivery information.
6. Perform customer verifications.
7.Set up new customer accounts.
8. Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
9. Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
10. Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.