I can provide ebooks that have examples of all the recipes needed in the project, but we would like better, new, and great tasting recipes.
This is what is needed (each to be created in a separate ebook):
21 days of 3 meals a day
50 healthier deserts
50 healthy salads
50 healthy soups
50 recipes to burn fat
25 pages of grocery guide when shopping for ingredients
25 of best juices
days 21 to 60 meal plans
Questions to evaluate:
1) Please post a link to prior recipes or recipe books you've created.
2) Do you have pictures you can include that are royalty free (e.g. can be used)?
3) Knowing that there are many recipes online, how will you make yours different and unique so that they pass copyscape tests and have no issues with someone claiming that it was 'stolen' from their recipe book?
4) The recipes need to include fat grams, carbohydrates, calories and additional nutritional information
5) The recipes should be healthy and great tasting - e.g. not include white flours, not include hydrogenated anything, etc.
6) For the meal plans, we'll provide more guidelines, but the meals should fall within a range for fat/protein/carbs, and each meal have a protein source
Could you give the answers to the above questions as well as an estimate of cost and time for us to choose a person.