Need experienced recruiter for sourcing and recruiting consultants in IT/Software Industry in the Indian Subcontinent. Should have knowledge in job boards searches like Monster, Career builder, Dice, Naukri , Times Jobs, oDesk, Guru as well as Google searching using algorithms and Linked-In.
Your job as a recruiter is to sift through the profiles on and find us individuals who are honest about their work profiles and hungry to prove themselves. We are a startup based in Melbourne , Australia who are going through some exciting changes and are starting to come along the curve.
We need personnel to work on contract basis for us in the start and if they prove themselves we could also look at providing long term roles.
We need a team of people whom we can manage remotely and give an outline of the work to be done and they will do it. That’s about it.
We have need for a:
1. Web developer – php , html, html5 , css , j query (optional) , dreamweaver ($1-4/hour)
2. Copyrighter - Based on examples of past work ($1-4/hour)
3. SEO, SEM specialist – google analytics, webmaster tools, internet marketing, lead generation ($1-4/hour)
4. Graphic Designer – photoshop , illustrator, fireworks ($1-4/hour)
5. Virtual Assistant/Web researcher ($1-4/hour)
Your talent as a recruiter will be tested by your ability to judge applicants and TEST them before you pass them to us. We all know about the exaggeration factor which can go into writing up a oDesk profile but despite that we believe there is good talent out there and we would be holding you to the responsibility of finding it for us.
If you are interested, please submit a bid for 10 hours work at your expected hourly rate.
Skills: marketing, test