Recruiting and Sales Researcher - Long-Term, Start ASAP
We are looking for a web researcher to identify potential clients via web research. To be successful in this role, you will need:
1) Extreme attention to detail - the data you collect will be very important to our sales efforts, and your accuracy will dramatically impact our success rate
2) Sales mentality - we need natural hunters that know how to sniff out a good prospect for our sales team to call
3) Recruiting expertise - part of this job will be matching candidates on oDesk to jobs posted on other sites, so your recruiting experience will ensure your candidates are on target
IMPORTANT: This job will require you to participate in live Skype video conversations. To be considered, you must a) have a webcam on your computer, and b) be willing and able to participate in live meetings with the team.
I will hire a few top candidates to participate in a test project. Those that perform well will be hired into a long-term role.
To be considered, please answer the following questions in your post:
1) Please describe a sales or recruiting research project you've performed in the past.
2) If you were selling oDesk to prospective clients, where would you go to find a good list of prospects?
3) What criteria would you look for to identify companies that would be a good fit for and find success on oDesk?
4) Please confirm that you have a webcam and your verbal English skills are strong enough to contribute in live Skype meetings.