Recruitment and Selection case study
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for some creative writers to give me their views in this case study ( see the attachment from page 10). In order to understand this case well, you must have a previous knowledge of Recruitment and Selection.
I need you to outline your view, and chose the best choice, and present this case as an ACADEMIC CASE STUDY, as the following :
1- Executive Summary
2- Statement of Problems
3- Analysis of the problems
4- Decision Criteria And Alternative Solutions
5- Recommended solution, Implementation, and Justification
This job will be assigned to many freelancers, The best 2 works will get bounces, 50% and 25% subsequently.
The written report should be 5 pages or more, using the academic way that has been mentioned above.
The best writers will be assigned many cases in future.
- If you are in love with HR, please apply for this job.
- If your English lever is below average, please do not apply.
- If you do not know about ( job analysis, job design, recruitment process, screening, and selection process ..etc) DO NOT APPLY.
I would appreciate if you attach some work done by you.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – 7 finance questions, I need the answers in 30 minutes
- Fixed-Price – Designing a Performance Management System
- Fixed-Price – Solving 7 corporate financial problems