Redrawings (with Adobe Illustrator) of poor quality drawings _
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
- General description:
The jobs consists in redrawing urgently existing poor quality draws (about 40).
The draws sometimes use French text which must be rewritten in Illustrator. Which also means you will need French keyboard layout (with accentuated letters, please let us know if it is a unsolvable restraint)
- This must be done in Adobe Illustrator CS4 and + !
- Output document must be in PDF format, compulsorily using the “Preserve Illustrator Editing Capabilities” option. This must absolutely be checked!
- The source document will be provided in Word docx version 2007 document. It contains about 40 drawings like the sample one
- The document can contain drawings, text and tables.
- All the documents that could be provided are confidential and can only be used by the chosen contractor for the only purpose of the project described in this current set of specifications.
- Document format must be A4
- Each A4 Word page must result in a A4 PDF document containing redrawn drawings
- Don’t rewrite or redesign full text contents OR tables, we only need the drawings (schemes, drawings) to be redrawn (and the text surrounding like references or legend rewritten, included the arrows or the referencing lines, see the example uploaded)
- Font: use Myriad Pro.
- Font size: Follow the source document to adapt the size of the font as close as possible to the source document font size.
- Colors: black and grey are mainly used. Sometimes, you will need to add patterns in the background of certain shapes.
- Each output document must be named using the Word document name AND the name of the drawing (contained in the source file). For example, if the Word doc’s name is “metrologie” and the drawing’s name is “Figure 1 page 3”; the output file must be metrologie_figure_1_page_3.pdf
----- Estimated duration:
- We need this work to be done 5 days after the first working day AND our dead line is on WARNING --> WRONG DATE: 23rd of November. THE GOOD DEAD LINE IS 26th NOVEMBER 2012.
- Depending on the result, other jobs could be proposed to the contractor.
- The document containing all the redrawings will be provided after we choose the contractor
Skills: pdf, drawing