We are looking for outgoing, bilingual account reps to serve as Regional Content Associates within specific communities to help us discover, market, and promote foreign radio stations through our platform.
The primary functions will be:
- Manage our interaction with foreign radio broadcasters and their listeners within the US through events, festivals, etc.
- Connecting with our existing broadcasters while identifying and reaching out to new ones
- Arranging cross-promotional arrangements
- Purchasing advertisements with their radio stations
- Raising our brand awareness
- Developing strategies to spread the word about our service within your community
- Must have experience working in, or a strong interest in ethnic radio and media.
- Must be plugged into the local cultural community of other native speakers.
- Must have excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Docs, etc.
- Must be able to work on a part time, home-based is acceptable.
- Must be self-starter who is able to take a business and run with it, and independently develop creative strategies to target a specific market.
- Must be comfortable working in the fast-paced always-evolving startup world.
- Must have excellent English communication skills, as well as native fluency in Tagalog
Skills: english, customer-relations, broadcasting