Reliable, Timely & Engaging Article Writer Wanted & Needed!!!
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are a social media marketing and search engine optimization company based in San Diego, CA. We help our clients grow an excellent online presence through web design, SEO / SEM / SMO, consultations, management and business coaching.
We are a very 'hands on' firm. We like to work as an extension of our clients' business by providing white label (out-sourced) marketing solutions geared towards saving time and money, while increasing ROI through strategic planning.
Quality and our clients' expectation is always at the forefront of our business approach. And we're pretty laid back to work with. :)
We're looking for an Article Writer to generate high-quality written content.
ALL CONTENT MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL. MUST PASS COPYSCAPE AND OTHER CONTENT CHECKING SOFTWARE.
We need real writers - not article spinners.
At the moment we are looking for (10) SEO-friendly articles (550 - 650 words ea.) written on various topics. Compensation is $10 per article. We are looking to find a writer to produce engaging articles that are keyword optimized. We pay by the article, so quote your price based on (10) articles and note the time it will take for you to complete the project. If you can comfortably produce 2-3 quality articles per week we have a steady stream of business for you.
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles that communicate our messaging to a wide variety of audiences
- Take on ad-hoc writing projects as they arise
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Primary Skills: Journalism, Article Writing
- Additional Skills: Press Release Writing, Web Content, Blogging
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Strong communication skills
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries