Reliable VA needed to help a growing business hire great talent! (Online job with an excellent employer, work from home!)
Are you reliable?
Do you have at least 8 hours per day available to work from home?
We've been growing as a business with new teams for the past six months and have reached a point where our original person in-charge of hiring and projects can't do both efficiently That's where you come in. We need you to help our teams grow their teams, and hire new talent online.
Do you know how to message, track, and rank 30 candidates at the same time? Can you spot the difference between a knowledgeable person, and someone who is trying to appear knowledgeable? (If you can -- Apply now and tell us in your Cover Letter!)
We're looking for someone who's driven to work from home, dedicates 8 hours towards our tasks, and can see the differences between fantastic candidates, and good candidates.
- Work 8 hours per day (you can split into a maximum of 3 shifts)
- Write job proposals, and find new candidates (based on our examples)
- Skype voice chat interviews. (People-friendly and problem-solving skills)
- Plan 1-week or 3-task paid trials for the best candidates.
- Meetings: Follow-up meetings 2 weeks after hiring candidates to see how they are doing and what we can do to help them work better, and weekly 30-minute Skype calls with the business managers to demonstrate current progress, and plan upcoming challenges.
- Initial $3.00 trial hourly rate (we will shoulder the Odesk fee!)
- Bonus: Hourly rate increase to $4.00 per hour rewarded upon successfully hiring 5 different positions with amazing people. (Above average performers)
We want someone who’s detail-oriented, confident, and reliable. You'll work daily, with a great team and a growing business. This position is ongoing if you continue to perform well. If consecutively great work is performed throughout the contract, you may be offered the chance for a new position as your list of new hires grows.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please answer these 2 questions, with detailed answers, in your Cover Letter to start the Odesk Interview:
1) Why are you the best candidate for this job? Why should we pick you rather than the other candidates? Good answers to this question are unique stories. Tell me about your special talents, accomplishments, or experience that relates to what we're looking for.
2) What are 3 things you look for in a job candidate's messages or character, which would differentiate them from other candidates? For each, explain why.
We'll pick the people with the best answers for interviewing.
Skills: virtual-assistant-skills, interpersonal-skills