Remote view and control Android phone/tablet in browser.
Remotely view and control the android phone or tablet from a desktop computer browser via network connection or from another mobile device using the popular VNC protocol. It integrate the VNC Server and VNC Web Viewer together, it also can be connected by third-part VNC Viewers.
1. Password authentication
2. Full mouse and keyboard control
3. Support Rotate/Scale
4. Phone buttons support: Home, Back, Menu and End buttons
5. Support third-part VNC Viewer, typical VNC clients, TightVNC, Real VNC, etc.
6. Browsers: IE, CHROME, FireFox, or other JAVA Applet enabled browsers
7. Supports HTML5 compatible browsers, you can connect to your android device without any other installations
8. Wifi & USB & 3G (when supported by carrier)
9. Works on API level 7 and above, including Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, ICS
10. Supports ARM and X86 devices.
11. Auto turn on screen when you press any key from VNC client
12. File transfer