Dear Freelancer / Companies.
We require a team of 4 Senior J2EE developers ( ONLY 5 + years of experience) for 1.5 years period.
The programmer should be available at least 40 hours per week, 160 hours per month.
Please come up with the best competitive MONTHLY rates and your suggested business approach.
Also, I will need resume of the programmers you are planning to deploy. This would help me to find best team.
NOTE : PROPOSAL WITHOUT RESUMES SHALL BE TREATED AS SPAM.
Please read the detail profile as below.
Senior J2EE Developer
• Participate as a member of and lead a Agile development team
• Attend daily scrums, project meetings, and department meetings as required
• Lead the efforts of other internal staff and external vendors to plan, deliver.
• Ensure adherence to development processes, standards and policies for team’s deliverables.
• Mentor developers and perform code reviews of peer’s work
• Provide expertise with application and database integration technologies, including solution and service-oriented architectures
• Work with the enterprise architecture group to properly analyze, document & design applications for global consumption
• Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
• Enjoy working in a highly collaborative cross functional environment.
• 5+ year’s hands-on software development experience in Java/J2EE/XML..
• Experience operating within a software product development environment:
o Submitting code into a source code management system (e.g. Subversion/VSS)
o Bug tracking/fixing system (e.g. JIRA)
o Use of continuous integration tools and automated build systems
• Experience with all aspects of the development life cycle.
• Usage and development of SOAP/REST interfaces;
• Extensive knowledge of J2EE and EAI design patterns with practical experience in applying patterns in real world situations.
• Core skills should include Java, XML, Soap, J2EE Compliant Application Servers ( Tomcat, etc.), Frameworks (Hibernate, Spring, MVC)
• Strong SQL writing, data analysis, ability to understand complex data models
• Proven ability in designing software applications following object-oriented methodologies.
• Hands on experience of utilizing UML diagrams in software design documentation
• Hands-on experience with XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, JAXP, DTDs
• Demonstrated experience leading teams under SCRUM
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Strong communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
• Able to work autonomously and within cross functional teams.
• Ability to quickly ramp up and apply new technologies and processes
• Experience applying secure software development practices
• Experience with large scale financial transaction systems.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Trimantra Software Solution LLP
Skills: agile, design, management, mvc, analysis, dom, science, engineering