Research, Administrative & Social Media Support
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Salon Success Strategies is a full service marketing & advertising company currently looking hiring for a Virtual Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative, social media and research support.
Essential Duties Functions:
•Create & schedule social media postings.
•Help create power point presentations for paid & free webinars.
•Post online articles to submission sites.
•Pulling Data & Leads from our lead software
•Organizing Research Data & Leads and reporting files to us
•Ability to work on various other tasks & duties
•Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking.
•Ability to work efficiently.
1. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
2. Strong English writing & speaking skills for email, letters, etc. with proper grammar and spelling.
3. Maintain professional, friendly and courteous verbal and written communications.
4. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
5. The ability to work independently and stay on schedule.
6. The ability to multi-task - some tasks have download times and you should be able to switch to another task while waiting for one to complete.
7. Strong communicator with the ability to maintain open communication with our on site staff.
8. Able to prioritize tasks and get results with an emphasis on quality. Success in this position will require excellent attention to detail and the ability to carry out multiple tasks in parallel.
9. High speed internet needed.
Software Knowledge Requirements
• MS Office - word, excel, powerpoint, etc
• Teamviewer, Gotomypc or Anymeeting
• LeadNetPro - a plus
• Infusionsoft - a plus
Please explain why you would like to take on this position and why you would like to work with my company. Also outline your past projects and level of comfort in performing this position completely online. Ideally I would like you to produce a short video to apply for this position and show me your level of English speaking skills. This will start at 10 hours per week to start and will be ongoing.
Skills: research, marketing, english, grammar, video, infusionsoft