Research for a Biography...Enter Facts into Spreadsheet...$0.01 per fact
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
You will be given a spreadsheet with several dozen categories. Your task will be to research well known people through Google, PDFs that I provide and videos to collect facts on every aspect of the person's life.
You will enter each fact into a spreadsheet so that the facts can be organized by source. You do not need to write out the facts in a creative way, just express them as simply as possible. However if it is a quote it needs to be exact.
3 Examples of an athlete:
Dick butkis - thats how the game is supposed to e play, played by any means neccessary - I still play like that no matter how much blood. how the game built by, set the path paved the way
Thats why I wanna play lineback bc I want to be the hitter not the hittee
Mike singletary - 1985 i was inspired 10yrs old to play mid linebacker bc of him, 12/13 yrs later he ended up being my coach
This is a long term job with the potential for thousands of research facts.
1. Do you have a skpe account?
2. What is your experience with google drive and google sheets?
3. How much time can you dedicate to this project per day and per week? How many other projects/jobs do you have going on right now (including off of oDesk)?
4. What makes you suited for this type of intense research work?
5. How will you decide between facts that are important and are not? Give an example.
6. How many facts do you think you will be able to put into the spreadsheet per hour?
7. What questions do you have about this project?
8. Can you understand dialectical english in videos, especially older videos?
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Copy and Paste Into Google Slides