Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
An old friend of mine is starting up a nonprofit (http://ofthebytheforthe.org/). I'd like to help her out by finding out the answers to a few questions:
1. What other organizations are doing similar work, and what is the status (annual revenues, estimated membership numbers, etc.) of those organizations? The website mentioned above lists a few, but there may be others. I'd like to know about them in more detail. GuideStar.org is a good resource for finding out the details of funding, board members, etc. for nonprofits.
2. What do you think about the idea itself? This question is open-ended. Write what you think is important, but some suggestions for things you might write about are:
- What are the aspects that particularly appeal to you?
- What concerns or worries would you have about such an organization?
- Do you have any advice for my friend?
3. What web forums would be a good place to publicize the nonprofit?
This job posting will remain open for approximately 24 hours.