I sell mobile apps and mobile websites as part of my business. One of my biggest groups is "Restaurants." I want an app made (or a plugin made for an app) for restaurants to help manage the floor and reservations. Right now there are things like "Open Table," "Urban Spoon," and "SeatMe" but I want something BETTER!
Here is what I want for sure (I also want to be able to add to this as customers ask for things) is a program that will help a restaurant;
1) manage there floor, tables that are open and are able to have people be seated at.
2) if someone calls in and makes a reservation, they can ask for a specific table and it can be reserved.
3) when someone checks in or calls and makes a reservation, they would ask for the customers phone number so they could TEXT them when the table is ready. That is instead of those vibrating devices.
4) The floor management part would of this would run on an iPad, or android device.
5) want a tip calculator on the app.
6) be able to pay for the meal (on to-go orders) so when they come in for there order it is already paid.
I will add to this, but want to try and find someone that I can work with that understands this. The first and most important part is the "Floor Management" with the texting.
**PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST REPLY BACK WITH THE CODE WORD "GOLDENSTATE" IN THE FIRST LINE OF THE REPLY OR I WILL NOT REPLY BACK.
Skills: management, ipad