Review scientific website - give your written opinion in Japanese
We are looking for current students, postdocs or professors at a University in Japan to give written testimonials about their experience with a specific website and how that site could be useful for researchers in Japan. The website is: www.journalrate.com
INFO FOR APPLICANTS
1. If you look at the website and do not find it useful, do not apply for the job.
2. If you believe the website could be a great tool to help researchers find appropriate journals for their work, then apply to the job.
3. We want a written testimonial in both Japanese and English (we can correct English grammar for you if necessary). Approximate length: 50-100 words.
4. We may ask you to verify your testimonial with a Japanese newspaper, where it may be printed along with an article about Journal Rate.
5. When applying to this job posted, include the following words at the beginning of your reply: READ THE POST