Ruby on Rails Tutor/Coach
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I recently completed successfully the ruby.railstutorial.org . Now I would like to stop using WordPress and start using Rails to build my own websites. In particular I would like to use RefineryCMS.
I need someone to guide me in the process of building a website from scratch with refinery, help me trouble shoot when I get stuck, share best practices and help me set-up a process so that I can replicate the website.
The website that I would like to build will contain the following elements:
- Simple and professional looking design (ideally you know were to get free stylesheets for Refinery)
- Approximately 10 static HTML pages plus a home page
- Contact form page
- Visitors can leave comments
- Comments have to be approved by administrator
- Social media buttons (e.g. Facebook like)
- Have google analytics and google adsense
- Visitor should be able to create a user account to get access to more information
- Ability to sell electronic documents on the website
In the future if the site get's enough visitors I would like the User to be able to create a basic profile and be able to post an online diary where other people can comment on
About you: You should have extensive experiences building websites with Rails on Ruby, experience with Refinery CMS, experience building websites that require secure user registrations and processing payments.
You should have experience sharing your knowledge, coaching and good English, Italian or Spanish. We will be communicating via email, git hub and Skype.
Thank you and I look forward to working with you!
Skills: design, english