Run Massive Online User Tests for a web app
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Create one (or several) A/B test(s) on the prototype of a mobile web app, and run that test online.
Estimated completion time: 4h.
Suggested tools: Optimizely, FiveSecondTest, uTest — but there are many others.
You have to be available between 8 am and 1 pm IST on Tuesday.
Deliverables: user test insights + suggestions of improvement in a Google Doc.
Please refer to the attached pipeline, that describes the whole project.
IMPORTANT: in your application, answer the following questions. Applications without the answers to these questions WILL NOT be reviewed.
- Online User Testing Tools you are familiar with (list them):
- I am available from 8 am to 1 pm (IST) on Tuesday (yes/no):
- I am familiar with Amazon Mechanical Turk (yes/no):
- I will be able to get at least 30 users in 2 hours (yes/no; also describe how you are planning to get them):
- I have access to Google+ and Google Hangouts (yes/no):
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Academic talk abstract copy-editing / proofreading
- Hourly – AngularJS developer
- Hourly – Another test job for UI design group