SEO Expert - Bonus Plan
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for an SEO expert to work on a website I am running that formerly dominated Google in the biking industry. The goal of the project is to move the site to page 1 for several broad, targeted keywords while also attracting the right types of users. Attention should be paid to:
1. SEO techniques relevant to Google, Bing and Yahoo
2. Effective, white-hat link building
3. Social media
4. Unique content as needed
I will provide the contractor with a full breakdown of how my site is laid out and works and will prioritize the keywords we'll be targeting. I will be making on-site changes (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) working with you, based on a full-vision plan on how to return my site to prominence.
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. Has strong SEO skills, as represented by previous work
2. Is expert at off-site SEO as much as on-site HTML work
3. Is available for ongoing part-time work (4-8 hours per week)
How to apply:
Please respond with a cover letter that includes discussion on the following:
1. Your proficiency with SEO and before-and-after examples of websites on which you’ve worked
2. Direct experience formulating and executing a detailed SEO plan
The successful candidate will be asked to keep a simple log of all activities performed related to the SEO work. This will enable both of us to review over time and to focus on what is working and what is not.
About the website:
My site aggregates data for the biking industry, providing users with a CSE that covers all types of bikes. My site has been slightly affected by the various Google algorithm updates, but never in one big hit. It's been a slow and steady fall-off of traffic over 2.5 years, and it's time to get it back.
For each keyword, upon completion of getting it onto page #1 of Google, and it staying there for 1 continuous week, a bonus of $100 will be paid! Thereafter, a $25 bonus per week will be paid for each keyword that stays on page #1.