SEO Expert With Proven History To Get Page 1 Rankings
We need an SEO contractor with a PROVEN history for creating *Page ONE Rankings* for high and medium competition keywords in Google using SEO (with metrics)
1) You will be doing keyword research for all our clients (mostly local, some national) efficiently, effectively and on a timely manner.
2) You will be using Google Analytics to track performance and provide analysis
3) You will be managing SEO work to rank websites on page one
4) You will be tracking the SEO landscape and coming up with ways to handle changes in google algorithms to continue getting rankings
1) PROVEN history for creating *Page ONE Rankings* for keywords in Google using SEO (ideally with metrics)
2) Master at keyword research. We need to be able to find keywords that we bring in BUYING customers for. (not junk traffic)
3) Master of Google analytics. We will be using Profiles, Goals and Analysis. We want you to be able to make our analysis process better, so we can find what is working and what isnt and how to create results faster.
4) Problem solver. Organizational skills are good to have.
5) Proactive in giving status and very fast to respond
6) Your hours must overlap with 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri GMT-8 time (ie, USA Pacific time. For details check out http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?P
7) Must be available on skype during those hours
8) Optional: Knowledge of SMM is nice to have but completely optional
1) We hire for LONG TERM.
2) Great team with friendly people.
3) Several of our team members have made over $1000.
4) We help you succeed at your task.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Give a short explanation on why you think we should hire you instead of anyone else?
2. Please also include an answer for this pre-interview question: If you had to produce 10,000 visitors for a roofing company within a week how would you do it? How would you get targeted traffic? How would you get non targeted traffic?
3. All applications must include the keyword "powerful purple panda"
4. Lower bids give you an advantage. Please Bid appropriately. You bid rate may get you rejected. The lower the bid the better. I usually look for a $2-$4.50 hourly rate. Bids under $4.50 will get serious consideration.