SEO : Number 01 -03 on Search Engines & 25% monthly increase in visitors
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
You'll be responsible for developing, manage and measure some of our e-commerce efforts for a brand new website.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Develop, manage and measure e-commerce efforts
- Analyze WEEKLY/ monthly website traffic performance and make adjustments for improvement (Using tools such as Alexa & Spyfu)
- Create weekly ROI reports for all projects
- Achieve specific revenue quotas on existing clients and new sales
- Meet all milestones specified by us
- Minimum 2-3 year e-commerce/ online marketing experience and references
- Proven track record managing organic SEO results
- Ability to multi task and work on a very dynamic environment
- Highly organize and Results oriented is a MUST
- Experience with Yahoo Stores or other HTML e-commerce platforms
Add response code - Coffee on your response to eliminate spammers.
Site – www.southbeachwicker.com
Monthly total payment - $200
Objectives – Rank site in 1-3 on Google / Increase visitor flow by 20% - 25% each month
Contract type – to be setup as hourly
No of hours a week – 40
Weekly rate per hour - $1.25
Weekly payment - $50.00
Monthly amount - $200
(You must be able to call US numbers via Skype or any other tool) If you can't call us, don't bother answering this email.
We have access to our store back end & analytics and we can give you the site visit / data weekly
So that you're on track. The monthly target will be a % increase on the previous month