SEO Position open - Professionals Only to Apply
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
To job applicants,
NOTE: You must understand everything below before applying. Thank you.
- We are after 7 hours per day, we don’t want 35 hours squeezed into 3 days. We want a worker who cares about what he is doing and its impact on our website network.
We require an SEO professional who has acquired cutting edge techniques over their years of experience. We are not interested in silly postings on forums and things alike that have no meaning or relevance or is just spamming.
We don’t want anyone who users duplicated content.
We are after quality work in all areas. Your work will be checked!
Below are some things we are looking for:
- We are after white hat SEO only.
- We want SEO targeting humans, not machines.
- We want someone who cares about working with us as a team.
- We want someone who listens and understands what we want to achieve.
- We want someone who understands what engaging posts are about and aims for engaging our readers to our blogs while enjoying the content on them.
- We will need reports, which are updated and maintained (keyword ranking etc.)
- You must have the ability to research keywords and know how to target them via social media, blogs posts and other forms of quality back linking, while producing engaging blog material with the correct SEO friendly structure.
- You need to know how to use Google keywords or something similar (Keyword Tracker, Ninja SEO, etc. or some keyword software.
- You need to know how to optimize images.
- You need to know about Google’s updates and what impact that may have with our network of websites and possibly re-strategize our SEO approach if required.
- You need to understand about duplicated content and know not to do it (I know some SEO guys use Article Spinning as a way to make things quicker.)
- We require someone who is easy to contact via email, Skype or other IM.
- English language is very important; you must be able to have a high understanding of the English language.
- We wont tolerate content, which is not approved by our SEO Division. (In other words we do not steal or use content, which does not belong to us whether, images, written content or other)
- You need to be able to come up with a SEO strategy and execute it.
- You need to understand about relevant niches.
- You will need to know how to create blogs via blogger, WordPress, Tumblr etc.
- Link building must be from relevant websites even if we where doing traffic trades as an example.
- You must understand and know how to optimize Anchor texts and Descriptions.
- We target 3 major search engines: Google, Bing and Yahoo. (You must know how we rank in them and make reports.)
- You need to know the importance of link building for our websites.
- You must have an understanding of targeted quality traffic.
- We are not interested in spamming our websites to gain a few clicks (anyone can post a website URL anywhere to try to get unfiltered poor converting traffic). We are very serious about our websites and their reputation.
- Contextual links from pages with relevant content is expected.
- We wont accept vacant forum profiles.
- We will not tolerate our content being swapped or given to other webmasters or website owners to be reused without our permission etc.
- You must be trustworthy: as you will have trade secrets at some stage as well as passwords and other delicate information (e.g. passwords, usernames, reports etc.)
- You must know how to correctly identify low competition and high competition search terms.
- You will need to monitor and tweak our keywords we are targeting.
- You would need to 1) Start by gathering a list of keywords to target. 2) Find out how our websites currently rank for each keyword/Search Terms (Google, Yahoo, Bing) 3) Create groups for our keywords 4) the next step is to put our researched keywords into several closely related groups (e.g.: Keyword 1 - keyword 2 - keyword 3 Now: keyword 2 – keyword 1 – keyword 3)
Looking forward to working with you, applicants should use the word 'paddle pop' as their first word in their response.
Skills: research, english, yahoo, google-accounts