SEO Specialist for Korean website
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Please apply if you satisfy all the following requirements, especially the experience in SEO in "Korean" website. Thank you!
We are looking for a search engine optimization (SEO) Specialist for Korean website (we are also seeking for SEO Specialist for Chinese website).
Contract duration: Nov 21 to 28 or Nov 23-30, 2012.
Please send us your resume or LinkedIn URL. Thank you!
- Implement on-page SEO edits with the goal of increased rankings and site traffic.
- Assist internal teams (PR, Social, Marketing) by recommending keywords to focus on for content efforts - infographics, case studies, how-to's, guides.
- Work closely with PR to ensure releases are keyword focused and SEO-optimized.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in SEO in Korean website
- Bachelor’s degree in related major is highly desired
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated success in SEO strategy development and implementation
- Understands the latest Google Penguin and Panda algorithm updates
- Experience collaborating with other departments
- Proficient with in-depth search analysis and data interpretation through Google Analytics
- Experience in spotting trends through user queries and develop content around these trends
- Possesses excellent writing skills, creativity and attention to detail; ability to write enticing, entertaining and information-packed case studies, Whitepapers and guides
- Basic html skills for minor site edits
Skills: linkedin, on-page, marketing, analysis