*** Please read this entire job description before applying. If you do not customize your cover letter you will not be considered. ***
*** Please do not apply to this job unless you are able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week during regular business hours (8am-5pm or 9am-5pm your time) ***
We need 1-2 additional SEO virtual assistants to build backlinks for our clients. Advanced knowledge of SEO * IS NOT * required. We have the strategy, we just need you to carry out some of the manual work that is time-intensive. Please do not tell us why you are an SEO expert that knows everything about Panda or Penguin. We are not concerned with your advanced knowledge of Google's algorithm because we have this knowledge in-house already. We just need someone to build links.
Tasks for this position include (but are not limited to):
1. Submitting articles to article directories
2. Creating Web 2.0 sites (such as WordPress, Blogger, Weebly, Blinkweb, LiveJournal, etc) and submitting content to them.
3. Find relevant websites to leave comments on. These comments will need to use perfect English.
4. Submit bookmarks to social bookmarking websites like Digg, Delicious, and more.
5. Create videos using Animoto
6. Adding backlinks created to RavenTools
7. Using LastPass.com to manage passwords
Previous knowledge of the following would be a big plus
1. What is an anchor text backlink?
2. Submitting to article directories successfully (approved link)
3. Experience with blog commenting
4. Experience with social bookmarks
5. Experience with creating web 2.0 sites
6. Ability to build videos with Animoto
7. Using spun syntax to generate a unique article
You do not need knowledge of the following to get this job because we are happy to train
What we value the highest for this job
2. Humility (are you able to take direction and willing to learn new things?)
3. Reliability (are you willing and able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week on a set schedule?)
4. Communication (will you send me brief updates every 1-2 days on your progress?)
Our budget to fill this position is $2/hour. We need you to work a minimum of 40 hours. If you'd like to work 50 or even 60 hours per week that would be fine. We have plenty of work for you...I assure you!
Finally, what does 4+3 equal. If you can tell me 7 I will know that you probably read this job description. If not, you will have wasted your time because we will not hire someone that does not the job description before applying.