Develop state-of-the-art microinverters for ACPV applications. Principal duties include component level design of leading-edge, grid-connected microinverters, including circuit design, schematic creation, PCB layout, and prototype evaluation. Products must meet quality, cost, reliability and regulatory requirements.
• Develop products from concept, through design, manufacturing and support them to end of life.
• Compose Engineering Requirements, Test Plans, Validation Reports.
• Advanced knowledge in the theory and application of switching power systems.
• Experience and understanding of application of magnetics to inductors and transformers to minimize losses and maximize efficiency.
• Design experience with FETs, MOSFETs, SCRs, TRIACs, IGBTs, Bipolar Transistors, TVS, etc.
• A strong understanding of PCB layout, component placement and routing.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Qualitative Research Methodologist