We are looking for a junior to mid level SQL Server BI Consultant. Only candidates who are able to work for us full time will be considered. You will need to be available online for at least 4 hours between 8AM and 5PM UTC+1. So if you have a full time job and are looking to do some oDesk work on the side then do not apply. Agencies do not apply.
The following "soft skills" are most important:
1. Good command of English language (you will have regular voice meetings)
2. Friendly and customer service oriented
3. Reliable and trustworthy (you will be part of a 24 x 7 support team)
Of secondary importance are you technical skills:
1. Transact SQL
2. Data warehousing concepts
3. SQL Server Reporting Services
4. SQL Server Integration Services
5. SQL Server Analysis Services
6. Database Modeling
7. Database performance tuning and general DBA tasks (indexes, query plans, etc...)
If you decide to apply to this job, please include the following information:
1. What is your current working situation? Do you have a full-time regular job and are you doing oDesk work on the side or are you fully committed to oDesk
2. How many other jobs are you currently working on (oDesk and other like Elance)
3. What is your most proudest professional achievement in the past year.
4. What hours would you be able to work and be online
When bidding, please quote your weekly rate for 40 hours per week (budget for this job is set to 5 because I had to fill this in when posting the job).
Skills: english, analysis, microsoft-sql-server