SUPER graphics designer for simple iOS reskin games needed
I need an awesome, talented graphics designer for one or two simple game project(s). The game(s) will be a reskin project, and you will receive the image folders from the original game that you can follow. All images should be named according to the original images, and they should also be structured in folders identically to the original folders. There will be an iPhone and an iPad version. More details will be shared later.
To apply for this Games Designer job you must:
- Be talented.
- Work independently (belong to no agency).
- Communicate well in English.
- Understand the importance of fast communication and being available during small, quick projects (please be available when we work - especially when we are about to start a project. I just had to let 2 people go because they did not respond much a few days after being hired!).
- Be PASSIONATE about the work.
- Be knowledgeable about not only the art of designing, but also the technical factors behind it, such as different formats, methods for resizing, creative solutions etc.
- Be serious about the work to an extend that you wish to be a part of my exclusive upscaling project (Project Empire), which will require many projects in the near future. In other words, you want to work with me long term.
- And finally. Be CONFIDENT that YOU are GREAT at what you do.
I certainly won't mind working with someone who loves playing video games and are really into different games universes. Therefore, you should start your application for this job by listing your personal top 5 all-time favorite video games. If you don't play games you should instead start your application by saying "project empire". This way I will know you have actually read this entire job post before applying for the job.
As promised, more details will follow after we have spoken briefly. This is a simple project. It will serve as a test for how good a fit you and I will be for Project Empire.
Looking forward to hear from you!