We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer with experience working hands on with clients from across the globe and have strong knowledge of sales management, customer relations, and B2B consulting. The applicable candidate must speak English and have a proven track record in customer relations, business management, and sales.
The Sales Engineer will conduct the following work:
1. Review and Validate Leads provided by our lead generation team
2. Contact the Lead POC (Point of Contact) to gather additional information to generate a valid quote.
3. Submit data from prospect to general manager to have quote generated.
4. Draft proposal documents and submit to prospects.
5. Review proposals with prospects and get approvals on quote
6. Draft SOW and submit SOW to customer for review and signature.
7. Initiate kickoff meetings with Customer and Project Manager
8. Update projects with COs when necessary.
9. Conduct follow-up survey calls with customers after project completion to manage satisfaction numbers and gain repeat business.
This position is for our IT division. You will be working on technical projects relating to Website, Mobile App, CRM, CPQ, ERP, and Saas system design, development, and integration projects. This position is a performance based position. You will be required to successfully complete a trial period in order to become a full time SE with our team. Pay is based on both experience and performance measures during the trial period.
This is not a cold call sales, tele-sales, or general sales and marketing position. You will not be conducting sales calls to gain business. You will only be working with Leads provided by our lead generators. All leads will be derived from RFQ and RFPs and are required to meet our minimum guidelines before being submitted for SE review and work. If you do not have experience in this type of sales position please do not apply as you will not be contacted for an interview. If you feel you are qualified for this position we look forward to reviewing your background and speaking with you soon.
Skills: english, management, marketing, design