Our Consulting firm, Prized Consultants, www.prizedconsultants.com, is currently looking for a sales executve who is top of the line and can do all it takes in order to close sales. Our company is looking for people who can help find buyers of cars for this company http://www.sscnorthamerica.com/.
The job description for a sales executive:
-identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
-Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies service improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
Although the compensation for this job is around $90,000, we pre-qualify all applicants first.
If you are interested, please contact me soon.