The Sales Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Manager. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is expected to:
Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the company and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Work with the Sales Manager and CEO to develop and grow the sales
pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all
communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached; must send updates to the management every Sunday.
Required experience and knowledge:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
• 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
• A proven track record of strong client relationships.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
NOTE: Must be able to contact retailers during business hours in both Australia and New Zealand. They must be able to take the answer NO and find the YES; the retailers will not want to give out information but they need to be able to get them to give it to them or find another way to get it.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Lead Builder (No calling required)