We are in need of Sales manager who can supervise monitor and sells products by implementing sales plans; guiding sales staff.
Sales Manager Job Duties:
1. Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
2. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
3. Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
4. Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
5. Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
6. Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
7. Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
8. Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Skills: marketing, training, counseling