Why work here?
- A work from home position
- Flexible schedule
- Challenging work
- Diverse team
- Work with one of the largest employers in the freelancing industry providing a stable work to thousands of contractors
What are the responsibilities in the job?
- Administer medium to large instances of Salesforce
- Improve existing implementations
- Work to standardize and update existing systems.
What are the requirements for the role?
- Certified Salesforce administrator
- 5+ years SF experience in software environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Work remotely and full-time (40 hours/week)
- Available during EST work hours.
For our GTeam FZ LLC Salesforce Administrator role, we’re offering $15/hour ($600 fixed-price payment for a trial job if that trial leads us to hire you). We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms, which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings.
How to qualify:
Show us who you are. We need verifiable identification, online skills tests, and a brief Skype video interview. Sorry, this part is not paid, but it won’t last more than a week, and if you’ve got the motivation, you’ll be done in a few hours.
Try out the job. During a one-week fixed-price trial assignment, prove to us that we should give you the full-time position of 40 hours/week at the job’s hourly rate. We’re looking for progress and dedication; if you show that, we may have other positions in GTeam FZ LLC for you even if you don’t get the assignment quite right.
Please go to the link below to apply and get processed:
Note: Although you need to apply through the link above, you will still be hired and paid through oDesk if selected.