My company LA Social Media Trainer, Inc. is looking for a true social media expert who we can work with long term. This person will be responsible for increasing client’s followers via 4 main social media platforms. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Blogging w/ Wordpress.
They will be responsible for managing the logistics of social media campaigns, content development, directly contributing, monitoring and measuring social media usage/results, and creating reports.
1. Create and execute social media strategies for content marketing, customer acquisition, and brand campaigns
2. Build Facebook, Twitter and other social media profiles, including content sourcing and creation, status updates, promotional planning, etc.
3. Expand social media followers (on YouTube, twitter and Facebook) organically with daily engagement. Reaching out, messaging, commenting, following etc.
4. Actively analyze and optimize social media and/or promotional campaign performance
5. Create weekly analytic and recap reports. Monitor campaign performance using sites like Tweet Reach, Hashtag, Radian6, Bit.ly and others
6. Research (keyword, competitors etc)
7. Some admin tasks like entering email lists, organizing spreadsheets etc.
• A HUGE PLUS if you have worked with beauty, fashion and fitness companies.
• 3+ years of relevant hands on experience (not school, but real experience)
• Proficient in all things Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress blog, Youtube)
• Proven track record of building companies online
• Solid understanding of influencer engagement and blogger outreach (prior experience as a community manager or other relevant social media initiatives)
• Experience using social analytic reporting tools that include hootsuite and Google Analytics
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Innovative, proactive, passionate, and self-directed
• Superior writing organization, grammar (ENGLISH), communication skills
• Exercise good judgment, flexibility, resourcefulness and strong organizational/time management skills
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure
Skills: marketing, twitter, facebook, youtube, research, leadership, grammar, english, management