Seeking Executive Assistant for the CEO of an International Marketing Firm
Thank you for inquiring about this position. Below listed is some initial requirements and responsibilities each candidate is asked to consider before submitting their resume'.
Both Part/Full time with 20-40 hours/week. 2-3 months commitment minimum. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire vital experience in the internet marketing industry.
- Schedule/make follow-up calls as well as send emails to clients
- Coordinate/manage Calendar and scheduling of events
- Learn new software for optimizing work flow (Automation Marketing tools)
- Organize and research new information
- Coordinate with various teams to receive and analyze performance related reports
- Other duties as CEO may require.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Familiar with Social Media/Google Apps/WP and training will be provided on others
- Has a working understanding of the Online Marketing arena
- Creative Thinker, Upbeat and Friendly, Team Player
- Willing to bring tactical ideas to the team for implementation
- Must have a reliable transportation and Laptop computer (opportunity to perform some duties from home) and potential for travel related work as the occasion arises
- Excellent communication skills: active listening skills, respectful, engaging, effective at coordinating, ability to maintain a professional attitude.
To remain in a working position with us as we implement our current expansion phase