Seeking PowerShell Expert for several automation tasks

Seeking PowerShell Expert for several automation tasks

Cancelled

Job Description

We are looking to hire PowerShell experts who can create scripts to automate some web operations.

We'll be providing sample scripts that our team has which the developer can model to create the automation scripts. We expect our sample scripts can be tweaked for 80% of the work in this project and for the remaining 20% you might need to create new powershell scripts.

If interested send us a message with your experience details.