Seeking Top Notch Real Estate Assistant to Manage Rentals and Wholesaling Real Estate
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
1. Speak very good English (Will be returning calls/ Following up with leads)
2. Must have real estate Management experience & the ability to:
• Manage real estate rental properties
• Rent out units via marketing for quality tenants
• Collect payments
• Collecting & Preparing prospective clients pre-qualification documentation
• Scheduling showing appointment
• Draft leases and other notices to tenants
• Order repairs and maintance on properties
• KEEP Units 100% filled
• Great customer service personality
3. The Real Estate Propertie Management and Wholesaling Real Estate job will consist of:
• Manage Rental Properties
• Research the properties that are for sale based on the
• Pull comparable sales/or rentals
• Manage & Input listings into the openroad softeware/realeflow.com
• Following up with ALL email & incoming phone call leads.
• Pre-screening leads by collecting their buying /rental criteria: price range, area, moving time frame etc.
• Creating client profiles into database system
• Outgoing phone calls to follow up with leads.
• Answering incoming calls
• Managing company website: updating listings, blog, photos etc.
• Marketing properties for sale
Skills: sales, typing, real estate investing, managing tenants, customer service
Skills: english, real-estate, typing, management, marketing, research