Senior ASP.NET MVC developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
There is a 3-5 month project, requiring (20-40 hours week) for developing a workflow portal.
Do not apply unless you are a senior ASP.NET MVC3/4/5 developer with at least 5 total years web programming experience and one year at the senior level.
The work will be done in small tasks. The developer must be able to work consistent hours, and be able to discuss each task in detail, and post work results after each work session.
- Worked on one or more portal platforms.
- Familiar with creating charts and summary tables for dashboard
- Be able to work with EF5/6 and localdb.
- Some experience with html5
- Able to work remotely well and respond quickly to messages and be online during core hours.
- Experience with SCRUM or Agile.
- Be able to contribute and collaborate and add to the project Knowledge base.
- Understands the importance of unit testing. The project will use the test system in VS2012/13
-knockout.js is a plus
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – ArcGIS consulant
- Hourly – GIS Consultant - Short task
- Hourly – Opencv consultant - determine camera centers from a set of camera RTs