Senior Account Manager - English
Work for a top provider of big time enterprise apps for Fortune 500 companies in a career-building environment, where business savvy, top-notch customer service, and attention to detail are rewarded. It's 100% remote, work from home, with minimal meetings, where you can choose when you can put in your 40 hours most effectively each week.
What do we need from you? As a gTeam Senior Account Manager, you will manage our current account relationships - including Global 1000 companies - on behalf of our portfolio of software companies. We will entrust to you our most challenging and largest customer relationships. We offer you the world – a senior global sales role in the technology industry, a combination of challenging “big deal” sales and sales management.
* a natural seller who does not have to follow formulas
* a fantastic communicator, proficient and effective in spoken and written English, with valuable customer relationship experience.
* able to produce even when things are moving fast and nobody’s telling you what to do
* successful because you think you can. Others naturally fall into step with you
* not thrown off balance by the occasional angry customer.
* that irresistible combination of aggressive, likeable, relentlessly positive, and fearless.
If that really is you, we want you to manage our accounts.
We also might need you to teach others. You might manage not only sales, but also a team of less experienced account managers. If this is you, you’ll have no problem with hiring and firing, coaching and management, performance measuring and reporting, and process management.
You have demonstrated the following critical abilities:
* Experience in sales or customer relations
* Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
* Strong relationship-building skills
* Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office 2007 or higher and Google Docs
A bachelor’s degree is preferred, and you must have reliable access to a quiet work environment (loud children and pets reliably occupied elsewhere), high-speed Internet, a good headset, at least 2 GB of RAM, and Skype with video webcam
Total compensation is US$5,040/month, paid on an hourly basis for the standard 40-hour work week. There is a $1,000 fixed-price payment for a trial job if that trial leads us to hire you. We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings, but you understand how those are. For United States citizens and permanent residents, we must also manage W-2 processing, all of which results in a US$4,032/month pay rate.
To qualify, show us who you are. We need verifiable identification, online skills tests, and a brief Skype video interview. Sorry, this part is not paid, but it won’t last more than a week, and if you’ve got the motivation, you’ll be done in a few hours. After that, if you’re still on the winning track, you’ll get to try out the job. During a one-week fixed-price trial assignment, prove to us that you’re the right fit for this full-time, 40-hr/wk position. We’re looking for progress and dedication; if you show that, gTeam FZ may have other positions for you, even if you don’t get this assignment quite right.
To apply, click the “Apply for this Position” button, below.
Senior Account Manager - English
Location: Work from home
Job Code: SAME 36