The offer is for a mid sized hip company in central Berlin. They are the leading innovator of eReading solutions.
A quick summary of the responsibilities:
• Firmware development in the area of e-reading applications
• Be a key software representative delivering technical milestones such as board bring-ups, driver enhancements, and embedded application development
• Development of software requirement specifications
• Design, implementation, unit testing, and integration of firmware according to specification
• Work with quality assurance during the verification and validation process
• Mentor others & where applicable, take the technical leadership role on specific projects
• Collaborate with internal teams to achieve all deliverable targets
• Other duties related to improving the overall effectiveness of the development team
They are a very open-minded company with a really nice work environment.
The key requirements are as follows:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in embedded software development, testing, and troubleshooting
• Proficiency in embedded programming, device driver programming, programming with limited CPU resources
• Excellent C programming skills are necessary
• Familiar with LPCXpresso, Linux host environment, gcc toolchain, git
• Deep knowledge of Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy and WiFi, with emphasis on HCI, SPP, SPI and I2C
The salary depends on the experience but ranges from 40,000 to 50,000 euro. If you are interested we can discuss it over a call as that will help understand the idea better.