Would you like a full-time cash earner working on exciting cutting edge projects including an online simulation game? We are not considering candidates from India, Pakistan and surrounding countries.
We're an Australian company with global clients, with our development team comprising an experienced Ukrainian development team of three, plus two QA's in Argentina, a part-time Lead Developer in Italy and an Argentinian PM.
We are looking for a Senior PHP developer to:
- ensure that specifications meet our requirements and advise on performance improvements and optimisation
- Rewriting of business game is Symfony2, (currently the game demo version is in Zend1)
- We have a second project that you can also get involved in, a tool that provides for: profiling, assessment and feedback of our clients; written in Sencha Ext JS 4, PHP and MySQL.
You MUST possess 5+ years experience with PHP.
Following are our important technologies and preferred skillsets, so please be clear in your application as to your level of experience in each:
- PHP language >= 5.3
- Knowledge of ORM, Doctrine 2 is a plus
- PHP OO programming
- Design patterns
- Symfony 2
- Database MySQL
Nice to haves:
- NodeJS knowledge
- Unit tests
- Knowledge of GIT workflows
- Experience in systems specification for the delivery of complex solutions into production; UML and ER diagrams.
- Advanced analysis, problem solving, troubleshooting and consulting skills
- Knowledge of Linux systems administration
We would much prefer a long term working relationship, so please be clear about your availability and preferences too.
While we apply Agile values and use Kanban and various JIRA plugins, our company values are viewable in our Social Contract:
Your English level and ability to understand others and make yourself understood to both technical and non-technical team members is important.
We have a strong preference for working directly with freelancers rather than companies/agencies due to our limited budget.
If you have a profile on another job site that shows client feedback, then please share a link/profile name.
To apply, start your response with "My resume is attached", and of course remember to attach your resume/CV.