Yakimbi is an International software developer, based in Malaysia, providing Secure document collaboration, storage & mobility solutions for Cloud, Private Cloud and dedicated servers that clients can install. (VMware and OnApp images available)
For people that have always wanted a solution like dropbox but that they can host and control with additional security Yakimbi is ideal.
Yakimbi currently provides the only end to end encrypted collaboration and annotation solution (as standard) in the marketplace.
Yakimbi is now GPIS1 compliant. (GPIS1 is Bank Negara’s (Malaysian National Bank) data security requirements)
With the rapid expansion of cloud computing, mobile devices and the need to securely access information from anywhere, Yakimbi with its secure solution is well positioned to provide services to enterprise and individual customers.
We are part of an elite group of Malaysian companies, the MSC status companies (see http://www.mscmalaysia.my) This means, among other things, that we are tax-exempt for a period of 10 years and can employ talented people from all over the world.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff, including on site resources and outsourced resources
- Manage the project budget and project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Management
- Technical knowledge and skills required to complete the project
- Good understanding of current web technologies
- Familiar with project management tools, i.e. Microsoft Project or Merlin
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 - 5 years working experience
- Possess good communication skills and able to work with all levels of people
- Full-Time position(s) available
We are looking for a candidate for relocation. Attractive remuneration package awaits successful candidates. If interested, please respond to this job opening.
Skills: vmware, management, english, facilitating