Senior iOS Developer (Europe or Eastern Europe Only)
We are one of the UK's leading oDesk users and the largest in Scotland.
We are looking for an exceptionally gifted iOS developer to join our team for a number of short term contracts. Depending on the outcomes of these we will review for a full time position.
You must have a min of 3 years post college experience and you must be an independent contractor based in the European Union or an Eastern European Country.
We are looking for a contractors that has the following skills:
1. Strong iPhone App background
2. Ability to quickly adapt to requirements.
3. Exceptional attention to detail and great communication.
4. Top 10% to 30% on oDesk iOS tests.
5. Strong Team Player and Leadership Skills
6. Ability to decompile ipa files and work with backed integration a plus,
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background, cv, resume, portfolio of app and please have one piece of ID (national id card,passport, drivers license, student id number etc) for signing NDA.
2. To prevent the robots taking over the world you must include I am a human not a computer and I want help change the world in the first lines of your bid
3. We have a preference for working with candidates in Europe, Eastern Europe, US, Canada, Australian, Latin America or South African. Please confirm the time you can work over the each of the next 14 days.
4. You must have Skype. Please include your Skype availability so we can arrange an immediate interview.