Type: Full Time / Part time
We are looking for a The ideal candidate is passionate about building innovative software, loves solving challenging technical problems, and likes writing code and have experience working in agile projects. In this role, you will be responsible for technical leadership, software design and leading the implementation of new products and features.
We are looking for a proven software engineer with 10 years of experience building CAD system software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or equivalent work experience using advanced geometry and conducting Software Engineering
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Geometry and Software Engineering
- Strong research skills
- Solid technical knowledge in the field of designing automation
- Academic background
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Proactive mentality
- Technical writing skills is a big plus
How to Apply
Please attach your resume/CV when you apply.
Skills: .net, engineering, mathematics, research, agile, leadership