Server Networking Database Cloud Admin DBA Consultant
* Execute overall cloud database architecture strategy.
* Develop and enhance SQL Server 2008R2, DB2/400 and / or other databases.
* Create and follow data standards and change management process.
* Support HA / DR architecture and manage common data interface layers.
* Work closely with project teams to develop data models for business processes.
* Work with application development teams to ensure adherence to SQL coding standards.
* Ensure proper prioritization and schedule for production database changes.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 2+ years as a multi-platform IT database administrator, designer, developer or architect.
* Heavy hands-on programming experience with stored procedures and triggers.
* Background using ETL tools – a big plus
* Experience implementing fundamentally sound data warehouses using proper data modeling and normalization principles.
* Knowledge of other applications and interfaces - a plus.
* Proficiency in data replication using SQL Server, Data Mirror, and DoubleTake Share a big plus.
* Experience with Amazon Web Services AWS, Servers and cloud computing
Skills: cloud-computing, server-administration, microsoft-sql-server, management, amazon