Setup Joomla and Mantis (Virus removal)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Our website has been hit by a virus. We have deleted all instances of the virus but it keeps reappearing. Our guess is that there is a faulty component in Joomla that opens a gate for the virus.
Your job is to do the following:
1) Setup Joomla (newest stable version). Workload: Approx 25 min
2) Install our theme (after you made sure it is virus clean(!) to the new installation, including the components that are native to the theme. NO OTHER COMPONENTS! Workload: Approx 25 min
3) Move all our content from the virus side to the new side and use the multilanguage we have installed. DO NOT USE THE FALANG PLUGIN. DO NOT INSTALL ANY OTHER PLUGIN BUT THE ONES THAT COME WITH THE THEME. MAKE SURE THE CONTENT YOU TRANSFER IS VIRUS CLEAN. Workload: Approx. 60 min
4) Follow the security guideline (http://docs.joomla.org/Category:Se
5) Setup Mantis (newest version). Approx. workload 15 min
6) Move our upload to the folder uploads in Mantis (Approx. workload: 5 min)
7) Make sure all settings are in a way that no virus can attack the website anymore. Workload: Approx: 30 min.
You will receive 50% of your pay now and 50% after 3 weeks, when we could make sure that the virus did not reappear.
Workload estimates are for experts who know exactly what they do and only includes "involved time" (not uploading time, i.e.). Since we did the installation ourselves, the workload approximation is correct if all works out fine. You will be aided by our server admin.